1) Shih tzu
2) Basset hound
7) Chow chow
10) Afghan Hund
- In the initial learning requires about 30 to 40 repetitions to show signs of understanding the order.
- It is often necessary about 100 repetitions of an exercise before giving a reliable result.
- His response is slow and uneven.
- After the learning is to have frequent recurrences if the results will be imperceptible as if they had never learned any exercise.
- Some call these races as "impossible to teach".
- The reaction to the first order is less than 25% of the time.
- Sometimes give back to their owners, ignoring their orders or challenging its authority.